Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flex Get CTRL+S and suppress pop-up

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm working on a Flex application and need to suppress the CTRL+S which pop-up the 'Save' window. I understand that this is a browser event and wish to know how I can capture this event in a way to suppress it and include my custom code?

any inputs please?

TOPICS
Developers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i imported the lib "jquery.hotkeys-0.7.9" into index.template.html and called the script as follows:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">

$(document).ready(function()

{

$(document).bind('keydown keypress', 'ctrl+s', function(){$('#save').click(); return false;});

});

</script>

this works ONLY when the page is loaded for teh first time but when i click on the flex item and do a ctrl+s the pop-up is triggered again.....any clues/inputs on how to tackle this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems that only when the focus is set on the html page this events work if i click on the flex item, say input box, the focus is lost and it is not triggered. how can this be handled? any inputs please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines