0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2015 1:17 PM by Maddyu

Is there an issue (glitch) currently going on with Google Chrome Dynamic Server and Creative Cloud Dynamic Server to Apps on desktop?  My processor's memory is getting eaten alive when I have both opened at the same time?

Maddyu Level 1

Quick question--or what I am noticing with my PC since the latest update/installation of the CC 2015 Apps.  Oh brother is the dynamic server just eating my memory up when I have 3+ CC apps (i.e. Photoshop, AfterEffects, & Premiere Pro).  In 2014 CC I had no problem with having 3+CC Apps running simultaneously on PC.  So my question is three-fold to find a quick solution. Also just a heads up the in Premiere Pro 2015 Lumetri there is a hiccup going on with Mercury Cuda settings (I think) on my NVIDIA Graphic Cards (Quadro 4000 & GTX 680).  Note the 2015 Apps for some reason are running on the Quadro 4000 rather than GTX 680 (CC 2014).  Which could also possibly munching on my processor.  So I am trying to get memory back on my processor and a solution and wondering if anyone else is noticing the lag time occurring syncing between Dynamic linking between apps and syncing to and from the cloud.  Or am I just the lucky person with the problem(s).

(1) Does the Creative Cloud Dynamic Server run off my processor?

(2) Is there a conflict between Creative Cloud Dynamic Server and Google Chrome Dynamic Server running on PC?  I have noticed big time that when both are simultaneously running--you have no memory left on processor to do anywork.  As a quick fix I just turn off the google dynamic server, etc on PC.  But would like to have both running on PC at same time.

(3) Why I think there is an issue with Chrome and Creative Cloud because I am Adobe GenEX and alot of people are complaining about Chrome Browser and Adobe GenEx Links not working which was kind of a simultaneous experience with my loss of memory.