1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 19, 2015 6:59 PM by Steve Werner

bluetooth turns on by itself and crashes iMac and reverting indesign to default preferences

Shastafarien

I am having issues with my iMacs bluetooth...... its switching itself on all the time without me doing it. Subsequently its crashing my mac and spinning its looking for a wireless keyboard. I have not got a wireless keyboard the only way to get out of it is to hold down the power button - this does not even fix the issue I have to remove my keyboard form the back and press the power button again if Im lucky this fixes the issue.
      I have now removed the bluetooth connecting at startup etc...... PS I don't turn off my iMac I just put it to sleep when not in use..... bluetooth is waking the iMac and crashing it.

Additionally indesign CC 2014 when I reboot after the bluetooth issue reverts to default preferences (FYI - I'm not upgrading my indesign just yet as Im in the middle of a massive design job - experience has shown don't upgrade mid job) each time I go to work in indesign I am having to sort the preferences to what I have had them at before.

Im new to this forum thing so please be kind