i would suggest something more powerful, if you start applying effects with that cpu, you may find it lacking. if you are on a tight budget, it may work, but wont have smooth playback with some effects. if you have to go amd to save money, try to get the fx-8350 at least.
note that currently there is an known amd bug in speedgrade & premiere lumetri, that adobe has refused to fix for over 7 months. use amd at your own risk.
if you can spend more, i would recommend an intel i7-4790k or i7-4790 (without the k, is a bit slower), 16 gb ram, and gtx 960. the gtx 750 ti is a cheaper option, only if required to meet budget and not planning on using the new lumetri color tools.
Entry level IMO means affordable and not super fast. However, Canon DSLR is very demanding in terms of hardware.
The system specs shown meet the criterium affordable, but that is all. It is downright VERY SLOW and does not offer any expansion options. About everything that can be wrong in an editing system for DSLR material, is wrong in the specs shown:
- Wrong CPU. AMD is not suitable for editing. Go for an i7 quad core.
- Insufficient memory. 8 GB is not enough. Go for at least 16 GB.
- Only a single 7200 RPM disk is not enough. You need at least three physical disks.
- Only a 420W PSU. Not enough. You need at least 650W PSU to allow some expansion.
- GTX 750 video card is OK with the specs shown, but not enough for DSLR material. Go for the GTX 960.