5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2015 1:32 PM by KOJOSAMM

mask transform

KOJOSAMM Level 1

The mask Transform in The New AE CC 2015 Behaves Funny and Weird instead Of Rotation it Scales or Moves The Mask, Help

• 1. Re: mask transform
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Nobody can tell you anything without proper system info or other technical details like on what layer it's applied and what you do with it. "Behaves funny" is not adequate and meaningful terminology.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: mask transform
            KOJOSAMM Level 1

Untitled-1.jpg

If i Want to Rotate The Mask it Scales Rather. and i Don't Want to Use The Rotation Properties Of The Layer

• 3. Re: mask transform
              Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

I'm still not clear what the actual issue is. Does the rotation pointer even show up when you click slightly outside one of the mask's corners?

Mylenium

• 4. Re: mask transform
                Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

What tool do you have selected. With the selection tool (v) or the pen tool (g) behavior is just the same as it always has been for me. 

• 5. Re: mask transform
                  KOJOSAMM Level 1

Thank You all For your Contribution i Appreciate it Very Much, But i Solved The Problem, i Had to Test The Plugins that i was Using One After The Other and Noticed That it was a Plugin From frischluft (feedup) Plugin That was Causing the Wrong Behavior of the Mask Rotation,

Feed.PNG

Mylenium & Rick Gerard i think you should Try That Plugin and See how The Mask in After Effects Behave So that you Can Pass it on to Other Artists who are also using that Plugin.

Thank you Very Much i Appreciate your Efforts and your Support.