2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2015 7:22 AM by iYogi - ART

Who is iyogi and can I trust them?

prestono13922021

Who is iyogi and can I trust them? I tried to contact adobe and apparently I ended up talking to an Arab guy from iyogi and they wanted access to my computer to help me out. I mean I hate to be too paranoid, but what happened to the good old days of normal customer service help? Is Adobe too big to actually help the little guy without sending our concerns to a third world country with questionable credibility?

• 1. Re: iyogi
          Ned Murphy Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I doubt anyone in these forums will be able to identify who iyogi might be.  I have no idea who you speak of and it is good that you have doubts.  I would as well.  If this contact was not made directly thru Adobe channels I would not continue. Adobe does not normally provide support on weekends so that also makes it highly questionable.

• 2. Re: Who is iyogi and can I trust them?
            iYogi - ART Level 1

prestono13922021, if you spoke to iYogi it was because you called us. iYogi is one of the largest remote technical support providers in the world. We are based out of India. Not very sure why you think India’s credentials are questionable, but we assure you that our credentials are solid.

iYogi provides support for all computers, devices, peripherals and over 500 software application. We are not limited to any brand or manufacturer. iYogi is available 24/7, around the year to anyone who needs technical support help, including adobe products. Most of our support is provided remotely and that may have been why the technician would have asked for remote access. The power to authorize or not authorize remote access always stays with the user. The user actually has to physically click a link to allow it.

If you’d like to know more about iYogi as a company you can visit [moderated]. To read what our customers say you can visit Consumer Affairs or Site Jabber or Trust Pilot or the BBB and do a search for iYogi.

Best wishes

Active Response Team

iYogi