3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2015 5:23 AM by greule

Lightroom Mobile stuck on 'Pending'

philthejuggler

Hi all

I've have two collections on LR which I have selected to sync with LR Mobile.

The collections are both upload to the web without issue and are viewable in LR Mobile.

I want to enable offline editing, but it sits their saying 'Pending' with all photo waiting to download. If I open individual shots, they download, but I cannot download the collection as a whole.

I've tried deleting the sync.lrdata files on my Windows machine. I have signed in and out of LR on the iPad and on the computer. I've also reinstalled the LR App. The LR version on the computer is up to date!

Starting to tear my hair out! Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

Phil

• 1. Re: Lightroom Mobile stuck on 'Pending'
          greule Adobe Employee

Did I get it right that you have uploaded photos via Lr Web?

In addition could you please send me a LR Desktop diagnostig log  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

-

Guido

• 2. Re: Lightroom Mobile stuck on 'Pending'
            philthejuggler Level 1

Hi and thanks for the response!

No - I imported the files into Lightroom on my desktop - created a collection and set that collection to sync. I already had one synced collection on the desktop.

If I view the photos on the web in a browser they are all there.

If I go to Lightroom Mobile, the collections are there but the photos will only download if I manually open each one separately. I want the whole collection to download for offline editing.

PM incoming!

Phil

• 3. Re: Lightroom Mobile stuck on 'Pending'
              greule Adobe Employee

Could you also send me a diagnostig log from the Lr Mobile app.

The Lr Mobile app log can be triggered when you open up the settings and long press the to LR Icon a diagnostic log will be generated and attached to your local mail client.

-

Guido