2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2015 12:11 AM by ssprengel

Camera Raw 9.1 Performance

SportsOnFilm25

Ever since the recent upgrade to Photoshop CC 2015 and the new Camera Raw 9.1 the performance is abysmal.  When I click on an image in the filmstrip there is a noticeable delay before the image is displayed in the right hand window.  I am running on Windows 7 Home Premium on an i7 processor with 16GB of RAM and never had these performance issues before.  I am NOT happy with the upgrade right now as it is slowing down my workflow.

• 1. Re: Camera Raw 9.1 Performance
          Benjamin Root MVP & Adobe Community Professional

You can go back to the previous version if the need be:

Previous Version.jpg

As for the lag, I can't be of much help at the moment. I've been gone for a while and am still catching up on the new release. I don't really see much lag at my end though, and my specs are similar:

Adobe Photoshop Version: 2015.0.0 20150529.r.88 2015/05/29:23:59:59 CL 1024429  x64

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

Version: 7 SP1System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:10, Stepping:9 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, HyperThreading

Physical processor count: 4

Logical processor count: 8

Processor speed: 3492 MHz

Built-in memory: 32738 MB

Free memory: 27356 MB

Memory available to Photoshop: 29654 MB

Memory used by Photoshop: 97 %

Benjamin

• 2. Re: Camera Raw 9.1 Performance
            ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Turn off the GPU (Graphics Acceleration) for ACR in Prefs / Camera Raw – Performance section