Hm, no. I cannot see this. Just tested…
I'm on a MacBook Pro with OSX 10.10.3 and InDesign CC-2015 v126.96.36.199 (German).
Sorry to see you facing issues with the latest version of InDesign.
We have figured out why this issue is being seen and have a workaround other then deleting the preferences and caches.
This issue is seen with the Font Menu mode being "Search First Word Only". Please use the mode "Search Entire Font Name" as a workaround till we fix this issue.
To change the mode click on the Search (magnifier) icon on the Font Menus Edit Box and chose "Search Entire Font Name" from the Drop down.
We deeply regret the inconvenience caused.
Hi Dinesh. It work's. Many thx
Thank God for this post! I have just spend approx 2hrs trying to fix this and this simple little change has cracked it. Thank you so much :-)