• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a direct download link for ColdFusion 11 Developer Edition?

Contributor ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to install CF11 developer edition on my Linux machine to do a task for the office.  This task involves running a script that auto-generates several thousand HTML tables.

My Linux machine currently has Apache2 2.4 installed, and any version of CF below 11 needs 2.2, which I haven't been able to install.

When I try to download CF11DE on the Adobe site, that Akamai download manager thing stalls (both on Linux and Windows, on Chrome and Firefox), so despite trying all morning I still can't download it.  Is there any way to get a direct link rather than having to use the silly, unnecessarily complicated way?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

Here is the link http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=coldfusion to download. Since, the download mechanism is now using Akamai, the downloading process has changed a bit.I have PM the direct download link to you.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I get Coldfusion 11 Developer also?

Thanks, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies John, I missed to respond back. You can write to my team at cf.install@adobe.com and get the CF11 installer.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation