33 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2015 11:56 AM by P B

    Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver

    graphimatic Level 1

      I am an intermediate dreamweaver user and I have recently heard of Bootstrap. I also saw that dreamweaver CC 2015 supports bootstrap integration.

       

      My question is this, and remember my skill level is intermediate:

      When using Bootstrap, do your pages need to be all bootstrap based, or can you start a regular dreamweaver html file and use bootstrap for styling only a few elements on your site?

      As I understand it, bootstrap is a CSS file (with some JS fuctionalities as well), and if that is correct, is it ok to have a bootstrap CSS file along with your own, say, main.css?

       

      Please enlighten.

      Thank you

        • 1. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
          sinious Most Valuable Participant

          Bootstrap is a bunch of things all packaged together. The site itself (getbootstrap.com) will explain itself but a simple answer is it's a combination of pre-written, best-practice oriented files containing CSS, JavaScript and fonts (amongst other more advanced things like LESS).

           

          You can do anything you want with Bootstrap included in your page. Make use of a single part of it, or entirely make use of all of it. How much you use is entirely up to you.

           

          My favorite parts to use are the fluid responsive CSS grid, CSS utilities and glyphicons. Far too much to link to but you can see the grid here and useful utilities like responsive images here. The glyphicons (see here) are fonts used as essentially icons or pictures for your site but since they're fonts they are rendered as vector at any size and color, just like text, so they are ultra light-weight and render razor sharp on any device.

           

          Again as mentioned, use as much or as little of the system as you want. You can completely customize your version of Bootstrap by visiting the Bootstrap Customize section and only using the parts you actually intend to use, reducing the download size.

           

          Dreamweaver is exceptional for building with Bootstrap IMHO simply for 2 reasons, live edit and dependency finding. Because Dreamweaver is loading the page in a real browser fashion it has an advantage. It loads all the AJAX requests and realizes how they are dependent on what you are viewing. Therefore when you use these huge frameworks your dependent files view is extremely accurate and makes finding files responsible for portions of pages very easy to find with some simple filtering. Otherwise, even with great developer tools in browsers, it's just far easier to work in Live View than inspect in a browser and return back to your IDE to go find the file you need. Dreamweaver makes it simple. And that's a very hard thing to do.

          • 2. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
            osgood_ Level 8

            graphimatic wrote:

             

            I am an intermediate dreamweaver user and I have recently heard of Bootstrap. I also saw that dreamweaver CC 2015 supports bootstrap integration.

             

            My question is this, and remember my skill level is intermediate:

            When using Bootstrap, do your pages need to be all bootstrap based, or can you start a regular dreamweaver html file and use bootstrap for styling only a few elements on your site?

            As I understand it, bootstrap is a CSS file (with some JS fuctionalities as well), and if that is correct, is it ok to have a bootstrap CSS file along with your own, say, main.css?

             

            Please enlighten.

            Thank you

             

            Your pages DO NOT all need to be Bootstrap based.

             

            If you're code challenged and need a responsive solution fast then the Bootstrap grid will be of interest, its not 'pretty' to work with though BUT for those that aren't willing to learn how to code then I don't think that's a top priority for them -  most will struggle along inserting Bootstrap components via the DW insert panel, much like they have always worked within DW.

             

            Depends what components you are intending to use. I've found most have code bloat, the nav-bar is disfunctional and a pig to cumstomise if you want use anything but the default bar.

             

            If it were me and my options were limited I'd probably use the grid as a foundation for my page because its not that bad apart from I don't much like the class namimg, I dont much like the extra <div> tags needed as the code becomes less easy to manage - bloated.

             

            I would NOT use any of the components as there are far better examples that use less code and can be picked up with a google search.

             

            BUT getting back to your question you dont even want to open the Bootstrap.css file. If you need to overwrite the Bootstrap default css styles (you will unless you are only intending to use the default styling) then insert it in another linked css stylesheet.

             

            The problem you will face is that deep in the Bootstrap.css file there are a lot of default margin, padding, min-height, height etc set on all sorts of classes - finding them and overwriting them can be a time consuming job - it depends how fussy you are. Some just accept it the way it is and design their layouts with Bootsrap in mind (hence a lot of Bootstrap sites follow a very similar pattern) Others, like myself prefer to design the layout then write custom coding rather than trying to shoehorn a layout into a framework.

             

            Whatever you decide good luck!

            • 3. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
              sinious Most Valuable Participant

              As the name implies, Cascading Style Sheets are very easy to override. If you like most but not all of the built-in styles Bootstrap comes with, you're free to override them with your own .css file. Simply include it right after Bootstrap's CSS file and find the class that you wish to adjust. You'll find Bootstrap tries very hard to use short class names so you won't need to stack a large amount of classes together to overwrite their settings making it very easy. That and again, you can use the customize feature to adjust the way Bootstrap comes by default.

              • 4. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                osgood_ Level 8

                sinious wrote:

                 

                As the name implies, Cascading Style Sheets are very easy to override. If you like most but not all of the built-in styles Bootstrap comes with, you're free to override them with your own .css file. Simply include it right after Bootstrap's CSS file and find the class that you wish to adjust.

                 

                Are you serious, I didnt know that.

                 

                sinious wrote:

                 

                You'll find Bootstrap tries very hard to use short class names so you won't need to stack a large amount of classes together to overwrite their settings making it very easy.

                 

                That's not my experience at all.

                 

                I've found that I often need to use something like below to get rid of the default:

                 

                .nav.navbar-nav.navbar-right a

                • 5. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                  sinious Most Valuable Participant

                  I'm guilty of hitting the most convenient reply button but I think you know that was for the OP .

                   

                  And yes, I do find that they've worked fairly hard to keep the class stacking down so your overrides will not require a giant daisy chain of hierarchy or stamping !important all over your CSS. Even better when you either use their simple Customize or generate it via the preprocessor yourself. I tend to reserve the word 'bloat' to every page I visit with a 5MB MP4 ad playing, not so much for a few helpful kilobytes I'm actually using.

                  • 6. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                    osgood_ Level 8

                    Lifted right out of the Bootstrap css file:

                     

                    .navbar-nav .open .dropdown-menu .dropdown-header {

                        padding: 5px 15px 5px 25px;

                      }

                     

                    If you don't call that a mouthful to swallow and remember then I dont know what is. It's far easier/quicker for me to write something from scratch than it is to keep consulting the Bootstap.css file to identify what padding, margin. height, and a ton of other unecessary, redundant atrributes it has allocated to various classes.

                     

                    Plus I've been looking for an anwer to this question. 'Why on earth is there a max-height of 340px set on the navbar-fixed-top css as default'?

                     

                    This results in an invisible scroll bar on mobile if you have anymore than about half a dozen links. It gives the impressions that no more links exist because the rest are hidden at 340px high.

                     

                    .navbar-fixed-top .navbar-collapse,

                    .navbar-fixed-bottom .navbar-collapse {

                      max-height: 340px;

                    }

                     

                     

                    It's complete trash, truly awful as is:

                     

                    <li class="divider"></li>

                     

                    Why does Bootstrap by default include a redundant line of code for a dividing keyline when you could set the 'divider' on another element already included in the page:

                     

                    <li class="divider">Some include text</li>

                     

                    Why would I want to use a framework that I personally have no confidence in. Those who use it either don't care or are just desperate in my view.

                    • 7. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                      sinious Most Valuable Participant

                      This conversation is definitely going off-topic. The OP isn't asking about advanced customization of very specific items, yet. They're starting out. While you may find the specificity in your example to be overwhelming, I think the OP is actually that.

                       

                      While I don't want to continue to bunny trail, your example is fairly basic just as it is specific. Bootstrap supports a standard Dropdown Component so the specificity is required not to override every single instance of that component. You are targeting one inside of a nav bar. There's no way to be less specific without starting to litter the CSS with your own unique names or giving everything it's own id. If I read CSS and it rolls off the tongue sounding like I'm speaking English, I'd consider that elegant. So when I hear myself say "Navbar Open Dropdown Menu Dropdown Header", I have no question what is being styled here. I wouldn't call that trash.

                       

                      Back on-topic, I don't see the OP having any issue with styling a particular part of Bootstrap so far and I'd hate to add in a bunch of confusion here so I will happily agree to disagree with you that Bootstrap is poorly built, but agree with you that I myself also like to build from the ground up with only what is absolutely necessary for performance in the mobile era.

                      • 8. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                        osgood_ Level 8

                        sinious wrote:

                         

                        This conversation is definitely going off-topic. The OP isn't asking about advanced customization of very specific items, yet. They're starting out. While you may find the specificity in your example to be overwhelming, I think the OP is actually that.

                         

                         

                        It's not so much that its overwhelming as its overwritten as a result of the way Bootstrap uses bloated coding - more containers than is strictly necessary. The more those containers are buried the more 'drill-down' you need to find them which doens't sit happy with me as I look for a cleaner more readable solution.

                         

                        sinious wrote:

                         

                        While I don't want to continue to bunny trail, your example is fairly basic just as it is specific. Bootstrap supports a standard Dropdown Component so the specificity is required not to override every single instance of that component. You are targeting one inside of a nav bar. There's no way to be less specific without starting to litter the CSS with your own unique names or giving everything it's own id. If I read CSS and it rolls off the tongue sounding like I'm speaking English, I'd consider that elegant. So when I hear myself say "Navbar Open Dropdown Menu Dropdown ", I have no question what is being styled here. I wouldn't call that trash.

                         

                         

                        As I said above code bloat accounts for why it HAS to be written in such a fashion, which to me is not user-friendly at all. The point is you don't know instantly what classes to write. Yes written like this on paper: Navbar Open Dropdown Menu Dropdown you can follow the path BUT if its broken up across multiple containers in amongst a lot of other code the path is not so obvious.

                         

                        sinious wrote:

                         

                        Back on-topic, I don't see the OP having any issue with styling a particular part of Bootstrap so far and I'd hate to add in a bunch of confusion here so I will happily agree to disagree with you that Bootstrap is poorly built, but agree with you that I myself also like to build from the ground up with only what is absolutely necessary for performance in the mobile era.

                         

                        Well I've pointed out why I think it is poorly built time and time again and provided examples of coding yet no-one has provided a convincing arguement why it isnt, apart from I can whack down a page pretty quickly using dodgy coding - if thats the arguement then its pretty thin.

                        • 9. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                          graphimatic Level 1

                          Thank you for your reply. Very helpful and clear!

                          • 10. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                            sinious Most Valuable Participant

                            You're welcome, sorry for any confusion here.

                            • 11. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                              osgood_ Level 8

                              sinious wrote:

                               

                              You're welcome, sorry for any confusion here.

                               

                              It seems there is much confusion surrounding Bootstrap.

                               

                              What is this woman talking about at about 7:30 in

                               

                              Bootstrap 3 tutorial: Creating new rows and cells | lynda.com - YouTube

                               

                              Sure it adds up to 12 because its 2 columns per row 2 x 6  at xs - wow this is someone actually teaching this stuff.

                              • 12. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                graphimatic Level 1

                                Thank you for your reply.

                                I use dreamweaver but I write code with html and css as well.

                                That's what I was thinking, using a few of their components that I thought looked handy, the grid, maybe navbar, etc, and I could taylor the css.

                                And, exactly so, I would want to customize the components and not have it straight out of the can.

                                That was a good point, that a bunch of their settings may need to be overwritten/reset. Will keep of that in mind.

                                • 13. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                  susanto_tm Level 1

                                  I'm a little bit new to the whole bootstrap thing and I couldn't seem to change the font colour in the navigation bar. Can someone please help me with this problem?

                                  • 14. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                    Nancy OShea Adobe Community Professional & MVP

                                    Answers are in your code.  Assuming you are using the default navbar, the relevant CSS is as follows.

                                     

                                    .navbar-default {

                                      background-color: #fff;

                                    }

                                    .navbar-default .nav > li > a,

                                    .navbar-default .nav > li > a:focus {

                                      color: orange;

                                    }

                                    .navbar-default .nav > li > a:hover,

                                    .navbar-default .nav > li > a:focus:hover {

                                      color: red;

                                    }

                                    .navbar-default .nav > li.active > a,

                                    .navbar-default .nav > li.active > a:focus {

                                      color: red !important;

                                    }

                                    .navbar-default .nav > li.active > a:hover,

                                    .navbar-default .nav > li.active > a:focus:hover {

                                      color:red;

                                    }

                                     

                                    If your navbar is affixed, additional selectors are involved.

                                     

                                    Nancy O.

                                    • 15. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                      P B Level 1

                                      Sinious,

                                      "If you like most but not all of the built-in styles Bootstrap comes with, you're free to override them with your own .css file. Simply include it right after Bootstrap's CSS file and find the class that you wish to adjust. "

                                      Can you tell me how to find the class I'd like to restyle and then do so?  I've been trying to place my cursor at/in the element, highlight it in the Property panel and re-style it in my main.css with "Add New CSS Rule" in the main.css file but it's not working.  Either the change doesn't take effect or I end up changing a universal selector like "col-md-6", which is not specific enough.  Have been trying to restyle Bootstraps' btn-primary, for example, but it's not working.  I've even gone in to the bootstrap.css file to find and replace but this just isn't working well.

                                       

                                      Could you specifically explain how to: 1) identify/select the style that I want to restyle (feel free to use btn-primary as an example), and then 2) restyle it?

                                       

                                      THANKS!

                                      • 16. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                        Nancy OShea Adobe Community Professional & MVP

                                        Open your document in Firefox or Chrome.  Right Click, select Inspect Element.  Choose your navbar (etc..) and examine the CSS code.  See screenshot.

                                         

                                        Nancy O.

                                        • 17. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                          osgood_ Level 8

                                          You need to use the browser inspector tool (under Tools> Web Devloper in Firefox) if you are using Bootstrap. If you select an element with the inspector open it will show you what css attributes are applied to the element you have selected.

                                           

                                          Once you have determined what attributes are applied to the element you can then overide the styles by creating a new css style sheet and linking that to the page (makesure it comes after the link to the Bootstrap css file). Copy the Bootstrap css selector, paste it into your new stylesheet and apply the style you want to it.

                                          • 18. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                            P B Level 1

                                            Thanks Nancy, nice to hear from you.


                                            I can do this in the browser but how do I select the right element in DW so it can be edited effectively?  I'm having trouble: 1) identifying and choosing the right element and 2) making style changes that actually take effect.

                                            • 19. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                              David_Powers Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

                                              osgood_ wrote:

                                               

                                              What is this woman talking about at about 7:30 in

                                               

                                              Bootstrap 3 tutorial: Creating new rows and cells | lynda.com - YouTube

                                              I would say that she has misinterpreted the way the Bootstrap grid system works. The documentation says: "If more than 12 columns are placed within a single row, each group of extra columns will, as one unit, wrap onto a new line."

                                               

                                              The main confusion with Bootstrap is that "column" refers to two completely different concepts:

                                              • A layout grid of imaginary columns (the default is 12).
                                              • A resizable container nested inside a row that spans one or more columns of the layout grid.

                                              A row is simply an outer container used to calculate the width of its direct children.


                                              Once you can get your head around the fact that column can mean either a resizable container or a notional part of the layout grid, Bootstrap becomes relatively easy. Applying the col-md-3 class to the direct child of a row makes it span 3 columns of the layout grid on a medium device. If you've got four elements in a row like that, they'll each fill 25% of the width. If you've got eight elements in a row like that, they'll still fill 25% of the width, but the last four will wrap onto a new line, giving the impression of being in two rows. But you don't always need to add up to 12. You can have just two child elements, offset the first one by two columns of the grid, and the second one by one column. They'll still be 25% of the width of their parent, but spaced out and centered.

                                               

                                              You get even more flexibility by nesting a row inside a "column". The nested row spans the entire width of its parent, but still has an independent 12-column layout grid relative to the size of its parent.

                                              • 20. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                Nancy OShea Adobe Community Professional & MVP

                                                I find the browser's Inspect Element feature is much better at tracing which styles effect a given element.  Very often, especially in Bootstrap, an element will derive styles from various parent and child selector groups.  So you need to see everything.

                                                 

                                                Nancy O.

                                                • 21. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                  P B Level 1

                                                  Osgood,


                                                  Is this what you meant when you said it's "not pretty" to work with Bootstrap?  I'm on CS6...  Footer in the middle of the page, columns not displayed properly... boxes on top of boxes.  It's a mess!  My Bootstrap page is indecipherable in DW Design view, incorrectly rendered in Live view, but good in IE.  Is this normal or is something wrong/can be improved?

                                                   

                                                  DW-103015-2.jpg

                                                  • 22. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                    P B Level 1

                                                    Okay, but how do I select the element accurately and change it in DW?

                                                          From: Nancy O. <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

                                                    To: P B <mymailbox999@yahoo.com>

                                                    Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 11:47 AM

                                                    Subject:  Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver

                                                        

                                                     

                                                     

                                                    Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver

                                                    created by Nancy O. in Dreamweaver support forum - View the full discussionI find the browser's Inspect Element feature is much better at tracing which styles effect a given element.  Very often, especially in Bootstrap, an element will derive styles from various parent and child selector groups.  So you need to see everything. Nancy O. If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8124238#8124238 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8124238#8124238 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following" 

                                                     

                                                    Start a new discussion in Dreamweaver support forum by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

                                                     

                                                    • 23. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                      Nancy OShea Adobe Community Professional & MVP

                                                      It's normal for CS6.  I typically turn off CSS rendering in DW.

                                                      Go to View > Style Rendering > untick Display Styles.

                                                      If you want better visual representation of Bootstrap layouts, update to CC 2015.

                                                       

                                                      Nancy O.

                                                      • 24. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                        osgood_ Level 8

                                                        P B wrote:

                                                         

                                                        Osgood,


                                                        Is this what you meant when you said it's "not pretty" to work with Bootstrap?  I'm on CS6...  Footer in the middle of the page, columns not displayed properly... boxes on top of boxes.  It's a mess!  My Bootstrap page is indecipherable in DW Design view, incorrectly rendered in Live view, but good in IE.  Is this normal or is something wrong/can be improved?

                                                         

                                                        DW-103015-2.jpg

                                                         

                                                        NO, it's not what I meant. I won't go there as I get into a lot of trouble.

                                                         

                                                        I virtually pay no attention to the DW layout view - thankfully it's being updated soon and hopefully it may provide better abilities for those that rely on it.

                                                         

                                                        It's normal for your page to look bashed up until you view it in a live mode/browser

                                                        • 25. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                          osgood_ Level 8

                                                          David_Powers wrote:

                                                           

                                                          osgood_ wrote:

                                                           

                                                          What is this woman talking about at about 7:30 in

                                                           

                                                          Bootstrap 3 tutorial: Creating new rows and cells | lynda.com - YouTube

                                                          I would say that she has misinterpreted the way the Bootstrap grid system works. The documentation says: "If more than 12 columns are placed within a single row, each group of extra columns will, as one unit, wrap onto a new line."

                                                           

                                                          The main confusion with Bootstrap is that "column" refers to two completely different concepts:

                                                          • A layout grid of imaginary columns (the default is 12).
                                                          • A resizable container nested inside a row that spans one or more columns of the layout grid.

                                                          A row is simply an outer container used to calculate the width of its direct children.


                                                          Once you can get your head around the fact that column can mean either a resizable container or a notional part of the layout grid, Bootstrap becomes relatively easy. Applying the col-md-3 class to the direct child of a row makes it span 3 columns of the layout grid on a medium device. If you've got four elements in a row like that, they'll each fill 25% of the width. If you've got eight elements in a row like that, they'll still fill 25% of the width, but the last four will wrap onto a new line, giving the impression of being in two rows. But you don't always need to add up to 12. You can have just two child elements, offset the first one by two columns of the grid, and the second one by one column. They'll still be 25% of the width of their parent, but spaced out and centered.

                                                           

                                                          You get even more flexibility by nesting a row inside a "column". The nested row spans the entire width of its parent, but still has an independent 12-column layout grid relative to the size of its parent.

                                                           

                                                           

                                                          Yeah, I was just gob-smacked as that tut comes from lynda.com - I was just pointing out even those teaching Bootstrap have trouble understanding it and that's just the grid.

                                                          • 26. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                            P B Level 1

                                                            Me and DW just cannot reach an understanding today!  Going to view>style rendering, unable to untick "Display Styles" since it is greyed out and won't let me uncheck it...

                                                            • 27. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                              P B Level 1

                                                              Osgood,

                                                               

                                                              Dunno what 'gob-smacked' means but sure am glad to receive affirmation and encouragement about Bootstrap!

                                                              • 28. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                                Nancy OShea Adobe Community Professional & MVP

                                                                P B wrote:

                                                                 

                                                                Me and DW just cannot reach an understanding today!  Going to view>style rendering, unable to untick "Display Styles" since it is greyed out and won't let me uncheck it...

                                                                You must be in Live View.  Turn it off.

                                                                 

                                                                Nancy O.

                                                                • 29. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                                  P B Level 1

                                                                  Osgood,

                                                                   

                                                                  I'm using the default Bootstrap sticky footer, or more accurately I should say I'm trying to use the Default Bootstrap sticky footer, and trying to split it into 2 columns so I can put a logo in the left column and text links in the right, but it's not working.  Using the following code it's not constraining the content into the default gray box they've assigned to 'footer' and it doesn't seem to be establishing columns at all.  Am I gob-smacked too or is this not allowed in Bootstrap?

                                                                   

                                                                  <!-- START BOOTSTRAP STICKY FOOTER -->

                                                                      <footer class="footer">

                                                                        <div class="container">

                                                                          <div id="row">

                                                                              <div id="col-md-4"><img src="images/.png"></div>

                                                                              <div id="col-md-8"><p class="text-muted">Place sticky footer content here.</p></div>

                                                                          </div>

                                                                         

                                                                  <!-- CLOSE FOOTER CONTAINER      -->     

                                                                         </div>

                                                                      </footer>

                                                                  • 30. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                                    P B Level 1

                                                                    Oh my gosh, Nancy, that's SO MUCH BETTER.  Thank you!!!

                                                                    • 31. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                                      P B Level 1

                                                                      Nancy,


                                                                      I have Firefox installed on my system (not the default) but DW won't include it on the list of browsers.  Do you know why or how to fix?

                                                                      • 32. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                                        Nancy OShea Adobe Community Professional & MVP

                                                                        Edit Browsers.  Are you sure it's pointed to the correct Mozilla folder and program file?

                                                                        edit-browsers1.jpg

                                                                         

                                                                        Nancy O.

                                                                        1 person found this helpful
                                                                        • 33. Re: Working with Bootstrap in Dreamweaver
                                                                          P B Level 1

                                                                          That was it Nancy!  It's fixed.  THANK YOU!!!