Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

just received the above mentioned message and can´t upload any new books on my e-Reader. ( German Version Tolino)

Has anybody an idea how to solve this Problem ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum, so the experts there can answer your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sara, I too have a problem with Adobe Digital Editions. I get a message E_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS. Can you please rest my licences and let me know when it has been done via an email so I can download some books to read.  I have not been able to download anything for a month. The lady at my library has an Adobe case number, it is 0222665199 under the name of Erin Stewart.  It is very frustrating trying to get this problem fixed and I hope you can help.

Kind Regards

Terry Knight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines