• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS3 Master Collection - Student Licensing

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am reinstalling my software from Adobe CS3 Master Collection Student Licensing as my Mac crashed and I have to reinstall it. I have proof of purchase and a serial; however, I feel like I might be missing a disc. I haven't used it in about 5 years. Upon opening, I noticed that I have Application 1-4, Adobe OnLocation, Video Workshop, and Content. Is there supposed to be an Application 5? If so, how do I get it? How many discs are there supposed to be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

You can download the entire suite thru the page linked below.

CS3 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs3-product-downloads.html

You can also download the trial version of the software thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site and have cookies enabled in your browser or else the download will not work properly.

CS3 and CS4: http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the entire suite thru the page linked below.

CS3 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs3-product-downloads.html

You can also download the trial version of the software thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site and have cookies enabled in your browser or else the download will not work properly.

CS3 and CS4: http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Adobe informed me my unit was missing Application 5 disc. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems Windows for the Creative Suite show up as a 404. That's what I need. Workaround? The files won't download and because I have a Master Collection Serial, downloading the applications independently won't work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this and even opened up a new browser. Same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this:

HTTP ERROR: 404 /support/downloads/dlm/main.jsp

RequestURI=/support/downloads/dlm/main.jsp

It also appears to be very common issue in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you test to see if they work for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a Mac so it won't help to try to download those files, but if I try the Windows version I do not get the 404.  Try the second link I provided and be careful to follow the instructions to the letter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ProDesignTools did work, but I had to use a brand new browser, because it didn't work when cleaning the cookies and resetting my current browser. And I tried IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc. Then had to download Firefox and reset and open all up.

Still wish Adobe's site would actually work... this isn't the best process for Adobe customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines