1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 24, 2016 8:43 AM by roland1313

Are other people having problems with Intuos and CC 2015?

Brighton Lance Level 1

Just can't get my Intros Pro to work at all now.

Have tried everything - uninstalled all Wacom software using the Wacom Tablet Utility.app and then installed the latest Wacom driver (WacomTablet_6.3.11-3a) and also tried same process with WacomTablet_6.3.11w3. Have used Disc utility to repair all disk permissions. Closest I've got is the Wacom tablet in System preferences giving me the message 'There is problem with your tablet driver. Please reboot your system. If the problem persists reinstall or update the driver'

I have rebooted (several times). No joy.

I resorted to buying a brand new Intuos Pro, even though my old one was working just fine before all the problems started when I updated to Adobe CC 2015.

Well over £150 later - in the same position.

I'm hoping that it may just be a driver update? I notice at the top of the Wacom forums it mentiona a WacomTablet_6.3.11-4a for Windows, with Mac to follow (although that was a few months ago).

Please someone tell me this can be fixed, I am so reliant on my tablet when using Photoshop and InDesign.

Running 10.10.3 on late 2012 iMac, 32GB RAM. Brand new Intros Pro small tablet, latest Creative Cloud 2015 (updated last week).