2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2015 12:08 PM by michaelw79933472

How do I upload my footage to clips4sale?

michaelw79933472

Hello,

I recently completed a project using Premier Elements and after clicked on Publish and Share and went upload it only gave me three options, Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube.  The site I want to use it clips4sale.  Can anyone show me how to upload to my footage to sites other than the previously mentioned three?  Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: How do I upload my footage to clips4sale?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

michaelw

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system it is running.

When you cannot use Premiere Elements' built in feature for upload to Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, you export your Premiere Elements Timeline content to a file saved to the computer hard drive. Then you upload that file to the web site of interest at the web site of interest. Typically AVCHD.mp4 gives good results for the file format when Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube are involved.

You would need to find out what the specifications are for uploads to the site(s) that you are interested in.

If you supply the information mentioned above, we can give you step by step how to for creating the file which you will save to the computer and subseqently upload to your web site of interest at that web site.

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR.

• 2. Re: How do I upload my footage to clips4sale?
            michaelw79933472 Level 1

The version of Premier that I am using is 11.0 and my OS is Windows 8.1 and the sites' specifications are at least two minuets long and max. file size 1.2GB.  .wmv and .mp4 are the suggested formats.  Any input would be appreciated.