1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 23, 2015 5:46 AM by F. McLion

Personal Lens profile appears in Photoshop CC and not in Lightroom CC

redradoa

Hello All

I have created a lens profile with Adobe Lens Profile Creator. I have saved it in two places since I was not very sure on the right place:

1) /Users/Albert/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/LensProfiles/1.0/ILCE-7R_LEICA ELMARIT 21MM.lcp (Albert is my user)

2) Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/LensProfiles/1.0/ILCE-7R_LEICA ELMARIT 21MM.lcp

Photoshop finds the lens profile in the second directory and I am able to apply the correction with no problems.

Lightroom does not show it when I enable lens corrections

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

• 1. Re: Personal Lens profile appears in Photoshop CC and not in Lightroom CC
          F. McLion Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Your custom Camera Raw & Lens Profiles should be installed to the User folders…

Lightroom 5 no longer uses the shared ProgramData (Windows) / Application Support (Mac) folders for Camera or Lens Profiles. Instead, it stores the built-in profiles with its program files.

When you create camera or lens profiles, they must be stored in the user locations listed below. If you previously stored custom profiles in other locations, you’ll need to move them to these user folders, otherwise Lightroom won’t be able to find them.

Windows—C: \ Users \ [your username] \ AppData \ Roaming \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ CameraProfiles \

Mac—Macintosh HD / Users / [your username] / Library / Application Support / Adobe / CameraRaw / CameraProfiles /

For the lens profiles, substitute the LensProfiles folder for the CameraProfiles folder.

The camera and lens profile file extensions are:

.dcpr—camera profile recipe file used for creating/editing a profile in the DNG Profile Editor

.dcp—camera profile

.lcp—lens profile

.. from here: http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/lightroom-5-default-locations/