• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio and Video clock out-of-sync at 00:00 in "Adobe Player"

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problems with Adobe Premiere Pro 2014 - then I upgraded to 2015. Now my first file/project getting this error when I play my video in the project player. (screenshot included)

Video jumps back and forward, the error window pops up. And audio of course breaks in and out. I tried starting with a new project. Dropped a plain piece of video into the project which had NO audio - still get the error and jumpy playback.

Of course, I wish I had not upgraded but it's too late now. And for the first time the upgrade process REMOVED my 2014 version - this really sucks for my production schedule

Help - please!!

How Do I Fix this?

How Do I get CC 2014 Back!!

premiere Pro CC 2015 Error.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Hi All,

There have been a few successful workarounds for this problem. You can:

* Disable the input device listed in Default input through Device Manager (so that the default input device is "No Device Available").

* Change the input device to something like Line in or Mic in and then plug a device into that input (even a set of headphones will generally work for this)

* Or, install Asio4All to provide an alternative to the MME driver listed under Device Class.

All of these options hav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry about the troubles with playback. This is likely due to changes in the audio hardware engine in Premiere Pro CC 2015. Can you post a screenshot of your Preferences > Audio Hardware panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin, Thank you for reading my post.

Here is the requested screen-shot:

audio-hardware-panel.PNG

FYI: Under the Device Class I have no other options other than MME.

Thanks!

Luci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Try setting your Latency to 30ms, and see if this helps with the playback issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin,

I reset my Latency to 30ms as you suggested - this made no difference - still have the same issue - however, I now have a new ERROR.

Screenshot below:

change-of-latency-per-staff.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same problem here.

Any suggestions for work arounds?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it for me.  I changed the latency to 30ms and it worked like a charm.  Thank-you!

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

There have been a few successful workarounds for this problem. You can:

* Disable the input device listed in Default input through Device Manager (so that the default input device is "No Device Available").

* Change the input device to something like Line in or Mic in and then plug a device into that input (even a set of headphones will generally work for this)

* Or, install Asio4All to provide an alternative to the MME driver listed under Device Class.

All of these options have been successfully used to resolve this issue. The Premiere Pro engineering team is aware of and is actively working to resolve this issue. Hopefully they'll have something soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

The Asio4all solution seems to solve the problem.

Waiting for an official patch for this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you make any customizations on the Asios or you used default? Mine seems to worsen everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How soon can this get fixed? I just upgraded to 2015 and i'm on a very very tight schedule.  This is not right. We are loosing money both ways. I have tried all what you have advised and none seems to work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:

Even though this post has been answered, I want to take moment to thank Adobe’s staff members who participate in the Premiere Pro forums.  At times, this thread was more about complaining about Adobe in a very negative manner (and, at times, extremely unprofessional in nature) than about getting to the source of the unexpected (and indeed frustrating) behavior in Premiere Pro.  So, thank you Adobe Staff!  And, thank you to the many forum participants who make these forums such a great (not to mention free) resource getting project done.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the Device Manager? Is that in Premiere or is that something in general in the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I face the same problem. and no idea how to cope with.  And I do not see how I could send you a screenshot of the audio hardware panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add Image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My home video editing software, Cyberlink, works great. But at work, my Premiere Pro is a complete piece of trash. Problem after problem now I am dead in the water. Workaround?! Seriously?! come on Adobe you can do better than that...or maybe not. Wish I could get Cyberlink at work but Adobe has a corner on the market with this stupid CC bundle BS because I use some of the other products. Like Bridge HA ha ha ha  won't stay open for more than 5 seconds. Good bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone:)

My similar question looks like this:

hardware.jpg

and my Audio Hardware screenshot:

audio hardware.jpg

Is it possible to fix it)?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audio Hardware Settings.JPG

Same problem here.

Choppy audio playback and constant error messages while working on my projects.

Really disappointing behaviour, that prevents me from migrating fully to CC 2015.

Is there going to be any fix for this issue soon?

Wondering also if the problem is caused by the new MME Device Class Option.

Please, could we get a quick response on this really serious issue?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try setting up a new CC 2015 project and use the import button to import your old (CC 2014) or existing (CC 2015) project.

But before you do, make sure you hard delete all your cache files (through Finder / Windows Explorer). This is likely the source of the problem. It worked for me and I was frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Using SoundBlaster X-fi extreme audio PCI express.

Don't know why adobe put this pre-release software out for users when it doesn't work. Rolling back to 2014.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very disapointing.  I'm gonna <comment removed by moderator>. i pay 30$/month for bugs? same problem is with me + lots of problems. i mean way too much. I even dont know if i can export normally my project or i have to start over the work with final cut 7. I have spent 7 days working on this project and I'm gonna definitly sue adobe for wasting my time with bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aram,

I even dont know if i can export normally my project or i have to start over the work with final cut 7. I have spent 7 days working on this project and I'm gonna definitly sue adobe for wasting my time with bugs.

I know you're upset and sorry for your problems, but it would be helpful if you create a new post so we can address your specific issues and to help you. You can also chat with support and ask for the video queue M-F 7AM to 7PM PST. If you do not get assistance there, then PM me.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is surreal, Kevin--I am on a 30-day trial with Premier Pro 2015 and am having the same above mentioned audio video sync errors and horrible, choppy playback. The support options seem pretty awful, I just keep getting directed to forums. You guys expect people to pay $30 per month for THIS kind of treatment?! Wow! This is just a nightmare and a HUGE waste of time. There does not seem to be a way to chat or otherwise access a person in real time to figure out why your buggy program doesn't run properly. Most of my time trying to learn this program has been wasted trying to figure out why it won't run properly--time wasted largely because your CS is so poor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthew,

This is surreal, Kevin--I am on a 30-day trial with Premier Pro 2015 and am having the same above mentioned audio video sync errors and horrible, choppy playback. The support options seem pretty awful, I just keep getting directed to forums.

Sorry about that. For trial users, the support experience is more limited than for Creative Cloud subscribers. That said, we do have agents, MVPs, ACPs, other staff, and lots of experts in the forum that can help you solve issues.

I will be on leave next week, but I hope one of my colleagues or one of the other experts can help you in the interim. Please create your own post if the recommended workarounds are not allowing you to keep working with your project.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines