2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2015 11:16 PM by sravanthin6549909

Money Refund!!!

sravanthin6549909

I am posting it here because of my failed attempts to start a chat with the customer care. I bought Creative Cloud on 8th June. As I paid for it, I realised I bought the wrong thing and decided to cancel my membership. I contacted Adobe Customer Care. I chatted with one of the agents. He said all my money would be refunded and that it should take 2-3 business days at the max. 12th June and no refund, I contacted CC again and they said the request was not processed yet due to many requests being filed at the same time. They processed the request and said I'd get my refund in 2-3 business days. It's been 10 days now and nothing new. I tried to start a chat again. After 3-4 attempts I managed to start a chat but the server got disconnected. I've been trying to get to talk to another agent for half and hour now, in vain. Here my case and refund number details. Adobe case Case # : 0215773412 Refund Ref, 600468201. Could anyone suggest what I should do? Where else can I get this thing processed from, in time?