1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 23, 2015 7:46 AM by vladan saveljic

    How do I add this fade out bar onto a photo?



      I need to add a bar at the bottom of a bunch of photos with a different opacity. Do I do that in regular photoshop or can I do it in InDesign? And how do I do it?