10 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2015 3:56 AM by Beverley Gray

Can't share 750 image subscription?

JBruss

I was told that I am not allowed to share the 750 image subscription across my 8 person team. Support just told me that my only option was to buy the "10 Images per month plan" and distribute that to each team member. This seems very strange to me. My company is about to spend more money for iStock's membership simply to have more downloads per month and to avoid paying $3 for an image if we need more than 10 per month.

How do you use Adobe Stock with a 10 image limit? Do I have some information mixed up? Any clarification would be welcome.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Can't share 750 image subscription?
          Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi there

The information provided was correct but let me look into this further to see if there are any other options.

Kind regards

Bev

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Can't share 750 image subscription?
            JBruss Level 1

Hi Beverly,

That would be awesome. We would really prefer to use Adobe Stock because we have the full creative suite and it is directly integrated into that, but I can't justify microtransactions each month if we need more than 10 images.

Cheers,

Justin

• 3. Re: Can't share 750 image subscription?
              Eric.White_StrategicHS Level 1

I am looking into this exact same situation. I'm very interested to find out the solution because having only 10 images per month is just dumb.

Seems like a pretty huge leap between 10 and 750.

• 4. Re: Can't share 750 image subscription?
                JBruss Level 1

I agree! The idea of integrated stock photography in my and my team's applications sounds like a wonderful feature, but places like Shutterstock and iStock are offering 30/day to 250/month for not much more. Seeing as some of the pictures in Adobe Stock's library are shared with those services (we have been using ThinkStock and I recognize plenty of the images here at Adobe Stock) I'm surprised on how restrictive it is or that there isn't a middle ground between 10/month or 750/month.

I'd pay $200/month if my small team could split the 750. Thats 92 images per person per month.
                I understand the legal need for licensing though, so if there was a 30-40/month that cost $50 then I would snap that up right away.

The unit price is so vastly different too. The 750 image subscription has a $0.26/image cost, while the basic subscription is pretty much $3 per image.
                Either I should be able to share the 750 images, or the basic package should cost less. I don't see how this viable except for on an individual scale.

• 5. Re: Can't share 750 image subscription?

Product Management is following this thread and looking into the possibility of offering larger Teams plans in the future.  Your feedback on this issue is much appreciated.

Kind regards

Bev

• 6. Re: Can't share 750 image subscription?
                    JBruss Level 1

Thanks Beverley, I'm glad the team is going to look into team memberships.
                    Perhaps we can get Adobe Stock on the next time around.

Thanks!

• 7. Re: Can't share 750 image subscription?
                      S. Basile

Hi-

I just wanted to also convey the same sentiments.  Our eight person team looked at this and until there is some way to allow a team to access an image pool as a group this is not a viable solution for a Creative Cloud team.  I am sure there are many other teams that are thinking the same.

Thanks!

• 8. Re: Can't share 750 image subscription?
                        Kotahar

I manage a team of four (including myself) and the packages are limited - 10 or 750 - and I can't share between team members.  I would love to use the Adobe Stock option, but it is limiting.   Can any custom packages be added?

Thanks,

Erik

• 9. Re: Can't share 750 image subscription?
                          sedesigner21 Level 1

I also want to share the same issues. There needs to be a sharing option. 10 image per user is not enough and 750 is too many unless it can be shared across designers. I hope this corrected, it sounds great to have stock integrated with the programs but I can't see converting to Adobe Stock until there are better plans and it's search is improved.

• 10. Re: Can't share 750 image subscription?

Hi everyone

As a result of customer feedback, we are delighted to announce a new feature for Creative Cloud for teams accounts called 'pooled images'.

With Adobe Stock pooled images, licenses that admins purchase automatically become available to all of their team members.  The team members can check the available number of images in the pool on the Adobe Stock website.

This feature is available exclusively for Creative Cloud for teams customers.

Additional information:

To be counted in the pool, Stock plans must be assigned to a team member (admin or delegate)

For existing teams, all image licenses will automatically be pooled.  No action is required.

Kind regards

Bev