4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2015 4:33 PM by wanderlust88

Perfect Photo Suite Plugin conflict

wanderlust88

I'm using Perfect Photo Suite 9.5 as a Lightroom Plugin. I can send photos from Lightroom to Perfect Photo Suite using File - Plugin Extras but if I try to send the photos using Right Click - Edit In, all options are grayed out except Edit in Other Application. When I click on it the dialogue box says No External Editor Selected.

Also, and probably more importantly, when in Lightroom and I click on File - Plugin Manager, Lightroom freezes and I have to close it using Task Manager.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both Perfect Photo Suite 9.5, Lightroom 5.7.1 and Lightroom 6 (LR6 Trial) and still can't resolve the problem.

FYI I've been working with On1 (Perfect Photo Suite) support and they have referred me here because they cannot resolve this issue.

My Graphics card is NVIDIA Ge Force GTX 660 with the latest driver.

I had no problem using Photo suite 9 and LR 5.6 on a different computer but I now have a new computer and this is when the problem started. All the components in the new computer are new except for the graphics card which came from the old computer.

Hope someone can help