• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Run Summary Report on a Course

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I navigate to one of my courses, then go to the reports tab, the "Summary" shows as blank. The course has many enrollees, around 87,000. See image below.

course_summary_report.jpg.

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Course part of a Curriculum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying Jorma.

No, this particular course is not part of a curriculum.

We do have curriculums set up for other courses and all of the same members enrolled in that curriculum. The reports for that curriculum work fine, despite having the same user group.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, that takes my silver bullet. You will likely need to reach out to Adobe to verify that there isn't an issue in the data base or with the reporting function of that course.

The reason I asked about the curriculum is that the course won't show reports for users enrolled through a curriculum. You can only access the reports through the curriculum reporting functions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines