- How I can share them or bulk install them on other machines
Wizard Actions or Batch Processing files are controlled by Acrobat/Reader as is the location of stamps folder.
There was an announcement by Adobe when Acrobat was updated for 10.0.1.
For Acrobat D the version code is DC.
2. You have to instruct your users how to install the scripts on their system for the OS and version they are using.
Thanks for your help. I am actually on a Mac. Found instructions saying to find the user folder for your application/OS type the following command into the JS debugger console:
But I kept getting an error. I made an educated guess as to where the file should folder should be:
/Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Acrobat DC/
3 people found this helpful
Hello! I was having the same issue of wanting to add java scripts to the correct folder in the application itself on a Mac for the new acrobat DC. But there was no folder to add these right? Well...
1) Right click on the Adobe Acrobat DC < Adobe Acrobat
2) Select: "Show Package Contents"
3) Then the folder thread to add your scripts is:
Hopefully that helps!
The above applies to Macintosh systems. Windows uses directories in the file system.