What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?
If you start a new project, does the problem still exist where the titles not being in the correct order?
It would be a stretch to invoke mismatch between project and export settings as the cause. Nonetheless, what is your project preset and what are your detailed export settings.
Are these titles created in the program's Titler or some place else? Are they just text titles or do they represent titles from Title Templates with image included in the text title file.
Let us start here and then decide what next.
It's PE13 on Windows 7 Home, x64
I will attempt to start a new project and re-do the titles.
I'm using the HDTV 1080p High Quality export and also the 1920x1080 YouTube export - both have the same issue. I don't think I used any project pre-sets.
And I used PE13's internal titler.
The video 2 track spans the entire clip - it contains just a rectangle shape that serves as the background for the text in video track 3. The 4th text block is appearing where the 1st should be in the output video, but everything looks good while playing the preview.
And I've just had PE13 enter an unrecoverable freeze twice while trying to recreate this piece. Both times was when double-clicking on the title in the timeline to edit text...
I am not seeing any explanation for just the 4th (left to right) title presenting as the 1st in the MPEG export using the preset HDTV 1080p High Quality.
Your results with your new project may prove the following unnecessary but I will post them just in case we need the information for continuing troubleshooting.
1. What is your project preset? Either you manually (File Menu/New/Project) or the project automatically needed to set that. To be sure what was set, please tell us what is listed for Edit Menu/Project Settings/General settings Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Size, and Pixel Aspect Ratio (even if the fields look grayed out).
2. What are the properties of the .mp4 video audio file that you have on the Timeline? Is the frame rate interlaced or progressive?
3. What is the estimated file size as well as the listed file duration at the bottom of the export area, just before you hit Save?
Thanks for considering the suggestions. We will be watching for further developments as your schedule permits.
I did not see your post 3 until way after I had posted (post 4).
If you were in a new project trying to re-build the problem project, then best we go on to the answers for my questions in post 4.
and I will add to them
4. Is your video card/graphics card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?
5. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer, and are you running the program from user account with administrative privileges?
6. Delete the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file and, if necessary, the whole 13.0 Folder in which the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file exists. In Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit, the path is
Local Disk C
and in the 13.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. If that does not work, then delete the whole 13.0 Folder in which the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file exists. Be sure to be working with Folder Option Show Hidden FIles, Folders, and Drives enabled so that you can see the complete path given.
7. We may be heading for uninstall, free ccleaner run through, and reinstall with antivirus and firewalls disabled....but let us see if any of the above has any impact on the situation.
Thanks for your help.
I was able to get it working on a subsequent attempt. Should I run into further trouble, I'll come back to this thread
Thanks for the update. Great news and great job.
What was the turning point to gain success - the new project and some adjustments in the original problem project?
If your schedule permits, would be good to know.
The important matter is that you are moving forward with your Premiere Elements projects. Always great news.
I just started a new project form scratch, dragged in the base video clip and re-added all the titles.
Thanks. Information appreciated.
It would be interesting to know the why behind the original project and the titles repositioning after export. But, moving forward....