5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2015 7:38 AM by A.T. Romano

tekstballon invoegen

Kees Verhaar

Hoe voeg ik tekstballonnen in? Ik kies er een en probeer te plaatsen.

Dan wordt er een poging gedaan te downloaden maar er komt niets.

• 1. Re: tekstballon invoegen
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Kees Verhaar

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running? Or are you in Photoshop Element Content instead selecting one of the Adobe graphics colored balloons.

If you are in some version of Premiere Elements, are you selecting one of the graphics for "Thought and Speech Bubbles"?

Do all the content downloads give you the same problem? Or it is just one?

Please let me know if you need clarification on the above. Please review, consider, and supply details.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: tekstballon invoegen
            Kees Verhaar Level 1

Premiere 13

Windows 8.1

Some of them.

Downloaden wil not succeed. It stops without action.

Kees Verhaar

Lindenlaan 36

2161mh Lisse

0252-412248

• 3. Re: tekstballon invoegen
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Kees Verhaar

Thank you for the reply. Some of them does not give me a good idea of the scope of your issue and its target.

Which specific content will not download? You need not give me the names of all, a few specific names will help me.

For now...

1. Have you switched to another default browser for your computer?

2. Have you gone to your default browser Options/Advanced/Network and cleared the Cached Web Content? What is the speed of your Internet connection?

3. Have you shut off your router for about 45 seconds and then turned it on again?

4. Have you gone to Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing and refreshed the Online Services?

Please review and consider, and supply results and more information.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: tekstballon invoegen
                Kees Verhaar Level 1

Hallo again,

1. Have you switched to another default browser for your computer?

Just one browser Intern Explorer  

2. Have you gone to your default browser Options/Advanced/Network and cleared the Cached Web Content? What is the speed of your Internet connection?

All clear. And see the kopy

3. Have you shut off your router for about 45 seconds and then turned it on again?

Yes i had to do so this week ( before this problem) because Ziggo made chanches and the router did not works well.

4. Have you gone to Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing and refreshed the Online Services?

I did refresh services and now I could download 75 mb of pictures and tekst balloons.!!!

It works!!!!!!  Thank you.  I can go on.

Because of free-presentation is not availebel ( I cant understand wy) in 13 so i have to use premiere for these things.

May i ask you again if there is anny kwestion?

Thanks for now and many greetings.

• 5. Re: tekstballon invoegen
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Kees Verhaar

Thank you for the update with the great news of success. Great job of follow through on the troubleshooting.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have additional questions on your Premiere Elements workflows. Glad for the opportunity to be of assistance.

Best wishes

ATR