3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 27, 2015 6:48 AM by Just Shoot Me

Upgrade from LR4 to LR 6 (cc)

hermanr53627238

Hello There.

With  the purchase of my Leica DL 6 camera ,LR4 was included in the package.Can I buy an upgrade to LR 6  (cc) and how much?  HR.

• 1. Re: Upgrade from LR4 to LR 6 (cc)
          Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

Yes you can and it is $79. You need to buy LR 6 and not the subscription base Creative Cloud version.

Go to this link, Products, then find Lightroom and click the BUY button. Then change the version to the Upgrade. With that the price will change to the Upgrade price.

• 2. Re: Upgrade from LR4 to LR 6 (cc)
            hermanr53627238 Level 1

Hello There. Thank you so much for your information.This is very helpful indeed.Since I already have LR 3 &4 .I didn't feel like going the subscription way as the $9.95

In Canadian money is 20% more plus 13% tax almost come to $15.00 a month X 12= $300.00 Canadian@ Year.  Thanks again for the tip.HR.

• 3. Re: Upgrade from LR4 to LR 6 (cc)
              Just Shoot Me Adobe Community Professional

Well I'm glad I could help. But I think your math is a little off. 15 *(x) 12 = 180 not 300. And 9.99 + 20% = 11.99 then + 13% tax = 13.55 Canadian *(x) 12 = 162.60. And with that you get Photoshop + Lightroom along with all new updates of features for both programs.

I'm not a fan of the subscription system either but at the $10 US a month rate it isn't a bad deal. At the original offering price it was a joke. $19.99 for just Photoshop.

Best wishes.