1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 24, 2015 9:34 PM by A.T. Romano

after I have created my movie and put it in adobe premiere elements 11 it goes to 99 percent and kicks the movie out I have windows 8

carolr77146895

after I create my movie in movie maker and drag it to adobe premiere elements 11 I stat the burn it goes to 99 percent and kicks the movie out this just started

• 1. Re: after I have created my movie and put it in adobe premiere elements 11 it goes to 99 percent and kicks the movie out I have windows 8
          A.T. Romano Level 7

carolr

Premiere Elements 11 on Windows 8 (assumed 64 bit)

What are the properties of the Movie Maker export - H.264.mp4 1920 x 1080p30 or something else?

What did you (manually) or the project (automatically) set as the project preset?

What are you doing in the Publish+Share/Disc section of the program?

a. Publish+Share/Disc/DVD disc with preset = NTSC or PAL_Widescreen_Dolby DVD or other

b. Publish+Share/Disc/AVCHD disc with one of the presets there

c. Publish+Share/Disc/Blu-ray with one of the presets there?

Whichever you were doing, what did the burn dialog Quality area show for Space Required and Bitrate with an without a check mark next to "Fit Content to Available Space"?  When your burn to did not succeed, did you have that check mark next to "Fit Content to Available Space"?

Is your issue "it worked before but not now" or "it never worked before".

Please review and consider, supply more information, and then we can decide what next based on the details in your reply.

Thank you.

ATR

Add On....after the disc came out in the burner tray, how long did you want for a burn to successful message to appear before you decided that would never happen?