1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 24, 2015 9:12 PM by A.T. Romano

New type of memory card, not sure how to preset the ratios to save and then export to youtube so it looks good on YT!

divinejoy916

I had gotten help on here from someone when I first tried this when I was starting out with Premiere, he gave me a step by step exact info including a screenshot of what my numbers and presets should look like when I did it myself, and I still am not sure what they mean. So the memory card I used for making and uploading videos to adobe and youtube broke in half, and I got a new different type of memory card, so when I went to save the video and change the presets to what I was taught, they are not offered and are totally different, and I don't want to try uploading my video to youtube and have it come out all askew.

Type of Camera I use: Canon Vixia HF R500 camcorder. 35Mbps Avchd, 1920 x1080 recording

Memory card I used before: SanDisk Ultra 8GB, 30MB

New Memory Card: SanDisk Pixtor 16 GB, 48 MB

Abobe Elements Premiere 12

Thanks for any help!!!!

• 1. Re: New type of memory card, not sure how to preset the ratios to save and then export to youtube so it looks good on YT!
          A.T. Romano Level 7

divinejoy916

What is the frame rate for your Canon 1920 x 1080 video....are you recording 1080p60 which would be 1920 x 1080 @ 60 progressive frames per second?

What is the total duration of the Timeline content that want to upload to YouTube?

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 12 running and have you updated 12 to 12.1 using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates. You might want to do that update.

Once I have that information, I will post very detailed instructions including screenshots for your project preset and export settings for your YouTube upload.

I will be online for at least another hour. So, if you get the information posted within that time, I will post the information immediately.

Otherwise, I will post the information tomorrow once you let me know the information that I asked about above.

Thanks.

ATR