4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 25, 2015 2:34 AM by Peter Spier

mmmm

nabeelp41658599

InDesign am using indesign cc 2015 Release So When i taking New Document I Cannot See Binding Style Please Give Me Solution

• 1. Re: mmmm
          Eugene Tyson Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Binding styles are either single pages or facing pages.

In File>New Document you can see a tick box for Facing pages, with this not checked it is single pages.

Pick whichever suits your project and design to the binding style you require.

If you can be more specific then we can be more helpful, which binding style are you looking to create?

• 2. Re: mmmm
            vladan saveljic Level 4

Tips for effective posting

Title: Clearly describe the main problem in the title, but be brief. For example, "Photoshop Elements crashes on launch since updating to version 13" or "Output doesn’t look correct when sending PDF to Fiery RIP." (Titles such and “Help” or “Urgent” aren’t descriptive enough.)...

• 3. Re: mmmm
              Petteri_Paananen Level 4

you have put this same question 3 times into this forum, that way you will likely have 3 times less answers...

• 4. Re: mmmm
                Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

Since they did not yest have a response I deleted the other two threads. I will presume you posted these because the form puts all new threads into moderation at some times to fight spam and there can be a delay before you see your posts.

Perhaps you mean you don't see any option for binding direction (left or right). To see those options you would need to install a language version that supports right-to-left text.

A clear explanation of what you need would be helpful.