1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 25, 2015 10:26 AM by A.T. Romano

I'm on PS Elements & Premiere Elements 9 I upgraded online to Premiere Elements 13 b/c Prem Elem 9 was not responding. Now I can't get files to save from 9 to transfer to 13. Today I recieved an upgrade that stated it had a connection from 9 to 13 somehow

paulh4adobeprem13

I'm on PS Elements & Premiere Elements 9. I upgraded online to Premiere Elements 13, b/c Prem Elem 9 was not responding. Now I can't get files to save on my hard drive from 9, or to transfer to 13. Today I recieved an upgrade that stated it had a connection from 9 to 13 somehow. I desperatly need to know how to transfer from 9 to 13 for a 90th b-day video slideshow that I have commited to. My email is p-4js-hllbrnd@juno.com

• 1. Re: I'm on PS Elements & Premiere Elements 9 I upgraded online to Premiere Elements 13 b/c Prem Elem 9 was not responding. Now I can't get files to save from 9 to transfer to 13. Today I recieved an upgrade that stated it had a connection from 9 to 13 som
          A.T. Romano Level 7

paulh

Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are standalone products. Each coming with its own Elements Organizer.

When you had Photoshop Elements 9 and Premiere Elements 9 on the same computer, they shared the same Elements Organizer 9.

When you have Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13 on the same computer, they will share the same Elements Organizer 13.

Now here is the core of the matter:

1. What do you now have on your computer

Photoshop Elements 9 and Premiere Elements 9

Photoshop Elements 9 and Premiere Elements 9 (means Elements Organizer 9) and only Premiere Elements 13 (which means Elements Organizer 13 also)

2. The Elements Organizer 13 Slideshow feature is drastically different than the Elements Organizer 9 Slideshow feature.

Although you can convert the Elements Organizer 9 in Elements Organizer 13, Elements Organizer 13 Slideshow Builder will not accept the Elements Organizer 9 slideshow unless you agree to convert it into the new Elements Organizer slideshow format.

The Elements Organizer 13 Slideshow Builder has less opportunities than the one you are used to in 9. And, it does not integrate with Premiere Elements Editor the same. 13 will give you AVCHD.mp4 720p or 1080p slideshow file with a choice of a few Adobe pre-made themes.

Elements Organizer Help | Create slideshows

I would strongly encourage you to finish and output your slideshow from Elements Organizer 9 and into Premiere Elements 9 Editor.

But, please supply more details, and we will try to find the best way through this.

Thanks.

ATR

Add On...What problem with 9....Editor and/or Elements Organizer?