2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 27, 2006 7:07 AM by jdminnick

issue with

jdminnick
      good afternoon,

I'm trying to get a remote connection to work and so far I've not been successful. I keep recieveing the error "No configured channel has an endpoint path '/flex2gatewaynull'".

this is what my services-congif file looks like:

<channel-definition id="cf-secure-amf" class="mx.messaging.channels.SecureAMFChannel"><endpoint uri="https://{server.name}{context.root}/flex2gateway/secureamf" class="flex.messaging.endpoints.SecureAMFEndpoint"/>
      <properties>
      <add-no-cache-headers>false</add-no-cache-headers>
      <polling-enabled>false</polling-enabled>
      <serialization>
      <instantiate-types>false</instantiate-types>
      </serialization>
      </properties>
      </channel-definition>

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jason Minnick
        • 1. Re: issue with
          Level 1
          I'm not sure that you can use the {server.name}{context.root} in the path of the services-config file. Since the services-config file is wrapped into the swf at compile time, it has a hard time dynamically adding the server name and context root.

We just have a different services-config file for each of our platforms and let ant scripts handle choosing the correct services-config file for the platform.

IF you can use the {server.name}{context.root} parameters (although, I have not been able to find any documentation on it), it is possible that these parameters have not been set yet, hence the incomplete endpoint path.

--Andy
          • 2. Re: issue with
            jdminnick Level 1
            Andy,

Thank you for your response!

I'm using a tool called "Charles" to monitor all the requests I make via the Flex forms. As far as I can see it is resolving those variables correctly. Just to make sure I swapped the varialbes out and hard coded the path. Same result. This is a very frustrating issue.

Thank you againg for your response! If you happen to think of anything else please let me know!
            Jason