1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 27, 2015 4:58 AM by A.T. Romano

Upgrade to include Adobe Premiere Elements 13...

Stephen and David

I purchased Photoshop Elemenets and would like to upgrade to include Premiere. I don't see an option to do that from Photoshop Elements 13

• 1. Re: Upgrade to include Adobe Premiere Elements 13...
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Stephen and David

Did you purchase Photoshop Elements 13 from Adobe as download within the last 30 days? If so, I would contact Adobe Orders, and request return/refund.

Then purchase the Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13 bundle which will be less expensive than buying Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13 separately. You can discuss the logistics of this with Adobe Orders. I am not sure if it would look at this as an exchange of sorts.

Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

If you did not purchase from Adobe as download, then you would need to be governed by the return/refund/exchange policy of the seller.

Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13 are standalone products each coming with Elements Organizer 13, if you do not care about any of the above, you can just go online to buy Premiere Elements 13 from Adobe or purchase it from your local seller of this product.

This is not Adobe, rather user to user.

Please let us know if you have questions or need clarification on the above.

Thank you.

ATR