I have a number of stock photos and it seems like with the updates to Creative Cloud Libraries this might be a good way to keep these images available for use, especially in InDesign and Photoshop as well as apps on the iPad. I'm running into some challenges playing with the feature however.
1) Is there a way to upload an asset, like a stock photo that is in a JPEG format, into a library through the assets web page? Can images be uploaded in bulk?
2) Uploading images through the libraries panel in Photoshop seems to be creating really large files in the library. A 4.4 MB stock photo after upload from Photoshop is showing in the http://assets.adobe.com site as 34.1 MB in size. Is there a better process for this?
3) Are there guidelines or recommendations on how large a library should be? Can they be used to store a few hundred files?
4) Will a library be cached completely on the desktop?
5) If you copy a file from one library into another, does this use double the space or is it really just one file?
Thanks in advance,