1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 27, 2015 3:55 PM by Rick Gerard

certain footage not being linked between premiere and after effects

Brendes

I dynamic linked a project from premiere to after effects. I have footage from both a go pro and DSLR camera. There is only one go pro clip that doesn't link and when I go to premiere it just has bars and tones for that clip. Also, for whatever reason, a couple clips play audio from the original footage over the track I have for the project. I have it muted in premiere, but when I dynamic link it to AE and then go back onto premiere to play it, it's playing audio from two sources. What is going on here???

• 1. Re: certain footage not being linked between premiere and after effects
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

It's really hard to tell what's going on without seeing or knowing exactly what your project structure, file structure and workflow are doing. It would also help if we knew the OS and AE version down to the last decimal point and things like what drive the footage is on. In my normal workflow I'm not really having any issues with PPro and AE and haven't seen a lot of folks having problems when the footage and the workflow is pretty standard.