1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 27, 2015 6:46 PM by A.T. Romano

Preimiere Won't Publish

starprincesstally Level 1

I've used Premiere Elements on many computers, both the version I am using and older versions and never had an issue; however, on my new computer where I have reinstalled and registered Premiere, I can't publish my videos. There is no error, it acts normally in the saving process, but when I go to watch the video, there is only audio, no visual.

• 1. Re: Preimiere Won't Publish
          A.T. Romano Level 7

starprincesstally

The answers will be in the details. So we will need them to help you.

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer with Premiere Elements and are you running the programs as administrator?

Is your video card/graphics card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?

What are the properties of your source video on the Timeline? What project preset did you (manually) or the project (automatically) set to match the properties of the source file. Telling us the brand/model/settings for the camera that recorded your source media might give us the important information that we need about your source files. Also, tell us what you are seeing for Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Size, Pixel Aspect Ratio (even if the fields look grayed out) under Edit Menu/Project Settings/General.

Please give a specific export choice in detail that you have tried to use and got the audio portion of the file and not the video part.

By any chance, did you export as MPEG2.mpg file and are using Windows 8 or 8.1 64 bit computer Windows Media Player?

Lots of information to exchange to plan troubleshooting strategy.

Please review, consider, and supply information. If any questions or need clarification on any of the above, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

ATR