3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2015 11:00 AM by yixiar98563474

    adobe after effects or premier element


      hi i want to blur faces on my videos but i dont sure if this is the right program or i need to use the adobe premiere element 13?, im looking for a program easy to use, thanks