1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 28, 2015 11:26 PM by Atul_Saini

How can I stop the CC tool bar app from popping up all the time for inane reasons?

moopoo Level 1

OSX 10.10.3

Adobe CC 2015

Hi all,

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but ever since I did the update to CC 2015 apps the CC app on the toolbar is popping up constantly for just... stupid stupid reasons. The most annoying is probably the internet disconnect reminders. The Wifi briefly disconnects here and there (it's Comcast and we've already spent a couple hundred hours waiting on support techs and going to get the router replaced 6 times this year- so no, it's not getting any better) Ever since upgrading to CC2015 Adobe CC seems to need to compound frustration and remind me that the internet's gone out by switching me to the main virtual desktop, popping up and telling me it can't connect to the internet.

Why is it doing this and how do I stop it? I can just kill the process and stop it from starting in the first place but that's a pain in the butt when it comes to typekit fonts syncing, so ideally I'd like to keep it running if possible...