3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2015 9:57 AM by A.T. Romano

How do you clear unwanted "pan and zoom" details from a project.

jamesb15086193 Level 1

How do you clear unwanted "pan and zoom" details from a project.

• 1. Re: How do you clear unwanted "pan and zoom" details from a project.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jamesb

Are these pan and zoom effects created for stills, using the Premiere Elements Pan and Zoom Tool?

Assuming yes for now...

I have thought about your question, my first impression

1. Highlight/select the Timeline still from which you want to remove the pan and zooming.

2. Tools Menu/Pan and Zoom Tool to open the Pan and Zoom workspace.

3. In the Pan and Zoom workspace, click on "Clear All Frames". Click Done.

Now, you have gotten the pan and zoom effect removed, but you are stuck with a still that has an increased duration because of how the Pan and Zoom Tool works. So, to get back to your original still, right click the still, select Time Stretch, and, in the Time Stretch dialog set the duration back to 5 seconds (00;00;05;00) if that was the still image default duration you started with.

I see this as a one at a time job. (In case I forgot to mention, I see no Reset button in the Pan and Zoom workspace.)

Please consider and supply more details.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: How do you clear unwanted "pan and zoom" details from a project.
            jamesb15086193 Level 1

Thanks ATR, yes it is for still images.

• 3. Re: How do you clear unwanted "pan and zoom" details from a project.
              A.T. Romano Level 7

jamesb

Thanks for the reply.

Please give the suggestion a try and then let us know how it worked for you. If any problems, please let me know with details of where the suggestion did not work. It should work for what you want to do.

We will decide what next, if necessary, based on the details in your reply.

Thanks.

ATR