0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2015 9:37 AM by VK lightroom 5

I have created a Publish Service on an external hard drive, the original photo and jepg photo are all kept in this external hard drive, only lightroom catalog is kept at my Mac book Air. I did an exact duplicate hard drive as back up. Unfortunately, my or

VK lightroom 5

I have created a Publish Service on an external hard drive, the original photo and jepg photo are all kept in this external hard drive, only lightroom catalog is kept at my Mac book Air.

I did an exact duplicate hard drive as back up. Unfortunately, my original drive is defective and I have send it for a blend new replacement. Meanwhile, I connect the back up hard drive and import all the photo and do the finding of missing photo, the only problem is when I try to edit photo in publish folder, it show photo is missing, when I try to locate the photo, it show " The file "DSC_5884.JPG" is associated with another photo in the catalog. Each file can only be associated with one photo. What should I do to enable me to edit photo in the publish service folder?