• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my acrobat DC bugging and not responding as it should.

Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am Mac Book Pro User. 15"

OSX 10.10.3

Actually I just downloaded this version of DC and well...for a first rating I have to say that I can't even rate this because I am so much deceived by what is happening to me.

Well I installed the version of DC 2015 and actually it was working well. And suddeny today...BOOM...here comes with it the whole problem. So when I press on some buttons nothing happens. For example tools, nothing, recent document, nothing again. When I try to to open a document, guess what, same thing happens...nothing. I have to make open then select my file...then it opens and when it does so...I don't even understand my document. It bugs. Keys and tools and other features of the program...either it freezes and when I try to quit...I have to force quit it finally. I have been a user of Adobe for some years now being a graphic designer and sorry to say this but this is the worst version of Acrobat I have ever seen. I wanted to buy this version so much but I think I prefer my little acrobat Pro 11 where I am safe and I have no issues at all. I will work with this version until some suitable answer is given for my problem. Please help me fix this so that I can update to DC 2015 as soon as possible.

Thanks very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?