• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to apply Filters on publishing stream

Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I want to publish grayscale stream, I convert stream in grayscale using filters, but I was not able to publish, can you help me some ?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where/how are you applying the filters? Normally, you would need to perform this on the stream before sending it off to AMS. Applying filters to a video object preview on the stage, for instance, will not modify the actual stream data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can subscribe a incomign stream, modify the data and republcish the stream...A handy tool in this is ffmpeg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hparmar‌ I dont want used ffmap, it is possible inside flex/AS3 only?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Josep_Labrecque I have RED5 stream, I want convert this stream in Gray scale befour publish and save that stream. so how it is possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines