3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2015 8:21 AM by Rick Gerard

Replace image of buble

tumharadobe

I have a Question.How can i replace a image into the video ?As you can see there are many female images in the buble.So how i can place other image at there ?Please someone help me.here is Video link- https://www.youtube.com/watch…

• 1. Re: Replace image of buble
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Your link is incorrect so nobody can see your example. youtube.com/watch... isn't going anywhere without the stuff that comes after /watch

If you want to replace one image with another, simply add your image to the scene and make it match the movement (if there is any).

You might be able to do keyframes by hand to animate the position, scale, and rotation. However, you might need to use some of the motion tracking tools that come with AE. Learn more about motion tracking here: After Effects Help | Tracking and stabilizing motion

• 2. Re: Replace image of buble
            tumharadobe Level 1

Here is the link of video.where you can see the many women in buble.i want to replace the image to other image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8enfecz4C-k

• 3. Re: Replace image of buble
              Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you want to change the faces in this footage then it's going to be very difficult because of the transparency and reflection problems.

Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 8.10.12 AM.png

The only way I can see to do this effectively would be to track each bubble then create a new bubble as a composite image complete with the moving reflections and the new face. It would be much easier to use C4D and Mettle's new Sky Box along with some stock footage and recreate the look from scratch. To get the reflections to work on new bubbles or to replace the existing faces and keep the reflections is going to be tough because blend modes that would keep the reflections in place would also blend the faces already in the bubbles.

That's my 2¢