• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Results Slide Auto Advancing

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I'm using CP7 and have my quiz results slide set up so the learner can retake the quiz, review the questions, or continue. Sometimes when I reach this slide it only stays for 30 seconds and then automatically moves to the next slide. Other times, it pauses until I click one of the buttons.

I tried using the on-enter action of "pause" but then it requires me to double-click the Continue button (but not the others). I tried adding an invisible shape to the slide with an action to pause, but it's still just advancing.

Any ideas on why it might be doing this?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you change anything on the score slide, especially about the embedded objects (who have no separate timeline)? Normal behavior of the score side is that it pauses at 1.5secs, which is visible on the timeline. Can you check the pause?  I don't see any reason why that pause should be unlocked after 30 secs, never had this behavior. That is why I'm asking about changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's still showing to pause after 1.5 seconds. Nothing has been changed, or even added, to the slide.

It's not the very last slide in the deck. Could that be part of it? I have one slide after this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always recommend not to have it as the last slide, so that the results can be transferred to the LMS. One slide should be OK. What are the actions set up for the Continue button (in the Quiz Preferences)? In these two posts I tried to explain the design of quiz/score slides:

Question Question Slides in Captivate - Captivate blog

Question Question Slides - Part 2 - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2015 Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The settings are set to:

• Optional: the user can skip the quiz
  • Shuffle answers
  • Allow backward movement
  • Show score at the end of the quiz
  • Allow user to review the quiz

Pass/Fail settings are:

• 80% or more to pass
  • If passing, continue
  • If failing, allow infinite attempts and show retake button

Do you think it's advancing because it's set to optional?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources