• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Email with BC

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a site hosted with BC. The Domain names are pointing correctly to the BC servers as the site is up and live. The client wants to set up some email accounts. (they are currently using Gmail accounts) When I go to E-Mail Accounts in the site admin, I get this: Your email is configured with an external provider. If you want to create E-Mail accounts you need to change your E-Mail settings. I do not understand how to configure my E-mail settings in BC. If there is an email account setup with the domain provider (GoDaddy), I am not using it. How do I set up email accounts with BC?

The Domain names for the site are:
annerodgersrealty.com

and

annerogersrealtygroup.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Hi Kevin.

When you are in 'Site Domains' (under 'Site Settings'), click the "More Actions" button at the top then choose "New MX Record".

You should be able to change email service source here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the problem may be that when I initially added the domains in BC, I checked "Use another external service for email" instead of "Recommended: Use this service for email as well as for hosting the custom domain". Now I can't seem to be able to change this setting. Anybody out there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin.

When you are in 'Site Domains' (under 'Site Settings'), click the "More Actions" button at the top then choose "New MX Record".

You should be able to change email service source here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Seems to be working.

K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Outstanding. I was pulling my hair out. Great help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines