2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2015 8:27 AM by Marciano#1

How can I have a custom list with preferred filters

Marciano#1

Dozens and dozens of filters in a long list, great!

But how can I have my own list with just 5 or 6 filters I use frequently instead of scroll up and down every time?

Thank you.

• 1. Re: How can I have a custom list with preferred filters
          Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You can't but you can make your own animation presets. I have about 200.

You can also use the Effects and Presets panel to search for an effect by simply typing the first couple of letters of the effect name.

You can also go to something like Effects>Color Correction>Levels by right clicking in the Effects control panel or going to the menu and clicking Effects then type co, right arrow, lev, then enter. I hardly ever scroll through the list. I use my keyboard. Takes about 2 seconds to find anything that I want.

• 2. Re: How can I have a custom list with preferred filters
            Marciano#1 Level 1

Thanks Rick for your help.

Anyway it would be useful to have something like "last used filters" (same as "last used fonts" in some text editors) and a custom list.

It could be a filter I find could be useful in the future and when I remember it I cannot remember its name to use the search tool. Comes to my mind "resize..." but the filter is ".... upscale ..."