• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Separate .swf files into one Captivate 8 Project?

Participant ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm updating a Captivate 8 project from another supplier and when they gave me the captivate file, every slide has its own background (see image).2015-06-30_9-43-17.png

Why would you build a project like this? I can't select anything on the slide's timeline, no audio, no images, and there's a click box with no pause point on every slide with no action.

How were these imported? And how can I edit them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be an 'old' project, do you know in which version it has been created?  It is the quality, which is set to Low which was default in versions before 6.

Can you find the SWF files in the Library? Did you try to change the Background to Master Slide Background? Can you post a screenshot of the Timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it possible this might have started out as a PowerPoint deck that was imported into Captivate? If so, the backgrounds that you cannot edit are probably just the PPT slides.  Check in the Library to see if there's a PPT file listed there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources