• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello. I am having trouble installing my Photoshop CS3 software. I use a PC. My computer recently had a virus and the computer consultant deleted everything and re-installed the Windows Start up programme with all the updates. My computer operating system

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I am having trouble installing my Photoshop CS3 software.

I use a PC. My computer recently had a virus and the computer consultant deleted everything and re-installed the Windows Start up programme with all the updates. My computer operating system is " Microsoft Windows 7, Home premium 2007 - with updates added.

The version of photoshop I have is " Adobe Photoshop CS3, 2007. I installed the Photoshop CS3 which seemed installed fine.I actived the dics and inserted the serial number. Activation complete. I had a problem with the registration with the following message coming through "A problem was encountered while trying to send information over the internet".  I had a problem with viewing a .CR2 file but i received a convertor from Microsoft "CameraCode". I can use the Photoshop software. I cannot use a software link with Photoshop CS3 which i was using before. This is  "NIK software - Silver Efex Pro ". This if on the "filter section within Photoshow. I can use the software but it does not save the changes that I have made. When I switch off the computer the Photoshop CS3 is deleted from my computer. I had LIGHTROOM software but that works  fine.

To summaries. I can load up Photoshop and use it and save the changes but when i switch off my computer the software is deleted from the hard drive. But i can not ues the link softwae - Nik software - Silver Efex Pro. Please can you advise me what I need to do to get my software working correctly again.

thank you .

Keith Fernandez

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

once the software is installed it won't be deleted under normal circumstances.

i'm not sure if your computer is still infected and it is removed or the problem is you can't 'see' photoshop' but it is still installed.

to check the latter, inspect the installation directory and check it's size on your harddisk.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

once the software is installed it won't be deleted under normal circumstances.

i'm not sure if your computer is still infected and it is removed or the problem is you can't 'see' photoshop' but it is still installed.

to check the latter, inspect the installation directory and check it's size on your harddisk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines