1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 2, 2015 7:04 AM by A.T. Romano

Good Morning ATR: Problem still exists. Project loads into workspace, but nothing else works. When I first got the program it would not load correctly. After many phone calls the program finally worked. I was told the registration module had been corrupte

jamesb15086193 Level 1

Good Morning ATR: Problem still exists. Project loads into workspace, but nothing else works. When I first got the program it would not load correctly. After many phone calls the program finally worked. I was told the registration module had been corrupted. Regarding the transition name, (texture something) definitely an Elements 13 transition. Not an effects visual. Thanks Jim

• 1. Re: Good Morning ATR: Problem still exists. Project loads into workspace, but nothing else works. When I first got the program it would not load correctly. After many phone calls the program finally worked. I was told the registration module had been corr
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jamesb

Thanks for the follow up. I know from your other threads that you are using Premiere Elements 13, but I could not find on what computer system you have it running. For now, I will assume Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

Please clarify...are your program and projects now working OK? You seem to say at the beginning that they are still not working properly.

Did the phone calls to Adobe result in only a temporary fix regarding whatever it did related to "corrupted registration module"?

Important: Is the problem confined to one project or does it now exist for all projects whether old or new? And, does the problem exist with and without the antivirus and firewalls disabled?

If you still have problems with the program, let us start by "flushing the preferences"...

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and in the 13.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. If that does not work, then you delete the whole 13.0 Folder in which the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file exists. Make sure that you do not have hidden files and folders, otherwise you will not see the complete given.

If "flushing the preferences" does not work, then we will do

1. If you can get into the program, try to deactivate the program using Help Menu/Sign Out. If you cannot skip this step 1. Close out of the program.

2. Uninstall the program the usual Control Panel way.

3. Do a free ccleaner run through (regular and registry cleaner parts) to get rid of leftovers from incomplete uninstalls/reinstalls for Adobe and non Adobe products.

CCleaner - Download

4. Reinstall the program with the antivirus and firewalls disabled.

5. Once you are sure that the program is working, then download and install the 13.1 Update using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates.

Please review and consider the above. If any questions or need clarification or if you need to correct information about your issue, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thanks

ATR