• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC 2015 Enterprise Package will not install!

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2015 Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CC 2014 enterprise for a college and created a package to install CC 2015 on all of our machines. I run the uninstaller for the CC 2014 and then I run the installer for CC 2015 to upgrade and half way thru the instaler say "installation failed please contact hte software vender" It only happens on a few machines, but I cant seem to install it on those machines at all. I have run the Adobe CC cleaner and rebooted several times.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue. Error reads "The installation failed.  The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail.  Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."  The first time around I had OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 on a Late 2013 12-Core Mac Pro.

I used an identical computer but with OS X Yosemite 10.10.3.  I ran the uninstaller for each application separately then ran the Adobe Cleaner Tool.  It looked like it was going to stall and display the error, but then the installation completed.  Will test further to see if this is an OS X issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines