The camera tracker and warp stabilizer are fouled up in 2015. You'll have to use 2014.
Thank you for your attention. Is there any forecast for error correction?
I'm french, please excuse my english if i make mistakes
I just upgraded Adobe from cc2014 to 2015, and had the same problem as you when opening my current project, started on cc2014.
Everytime i tried to "modify original" AE comp from Premiere using Dynamic Link, when both softwares were open, i had this error message. So I tried something that should fix the problem (not erase it, but at least I can work on my projects with cc 2015 and Dynamic Link...)
So here is what i did :
- Create new project in After effects
- Import the whole previous project (the one you worked on with cc2014)
- Then save the new project (So this project can be interpreted as a CC2015 project...)
- Open Premiere Pro, and relink or import once again your AE comps FROM THE NEW FILE you just created.
- Now when you click "Modify Original", your comp will open in AE and you've got no error message ! (I really hope it won't appear again...)
Works for me, I really hope my post will help you too... Please tell me if it works or not.
Cheers from France !
Cannot use the Camera Tracker in AE CC 2015 it analyses the footage and then gives me Error (25::222) I have to then shutdown AE and restart